Deepak Fights Robots Deepak Fights Robots

At first, I thought that the game's art style felt very "busy". But as I played through some of the levels, it started to grow on me. The vibrant colors really meshed together in a flattering way. It had a nice, straight forward goal. I like the simplistic character designs, the controls work beautifully, & the dynamics of level navigation is incredibly fun. Although, some stages start to get rather repetitive, including a bit more variety in their construct would have helped. The background music and little sound effects, however, were defiantly the icing on the cake.

Overall, a well-made and entertaining game. A bit more refining of the lines in the earlier stages would have been nice. It seemed a little too sloppy but I understand that you may have wanted to go with that loose feel. Regardless, great job!

Cosmology Cosmology

I have to say, I really appreciate the solid controls. Usually when games like this are made they seem to move too wildly. I like the simplicity of it also. It's a good game to play when you're trying to kill some time. It certainly kept my attention.

However, it would be nice to be able to see what I scored when it ends. Maybe give it momentary pause so the player can see how well they did. Also, a bit of music would create a more engaging atmosphere. Nothing that's too overbearing and would distract the player but a steady, low-key beat. I think it would really pull everything together.

The game feels a smidge unfinished but has a lot of potential!